Saturday, July 17, 2010

beginnings.

well. today is the day i finally begin my blog. i have been thinking about this for awhile. i have to say, one of my hobbies is reading TONS of blogs. so i fell into the trap and here i am. i have no idea what this blog will look like…inspiration, my everyday life, music finds, or different adventures. it’s my first one, so here we go!

so i guess i will tell you a little bit about my self.

things that have my heart: jesus. anything vintage. discovering new music. laughing. sarcasm. thrift stores. dr pepper. reality shows. family. friends. one tree hill. new places. meeting new people. creating things. rustic. sleep. old movies. james dean. mexican food. sea salt brownies. popcorn. sunflowers. LOST. golden girls. sepia. nashville. life. simplicity.


No comments:

Post a Comment