Tuesday, December 21, 2010

pie party/gift exchange.


on monday night, i hosted a little christmas gathering/pie party for my friends at my house. my mom did this with her friends in the fall and thought it would be fun! what they had to do was make a pie and bring a gift(for dirty santa).

let's just say sugar overload from all of the delish pies...brownie pie, chocolate pie, moosetracks ice cream pie, lemon pie, and chocolate chess pie. i guess you could say we are fans of chocolate! i passed out awards for best tasting pie, prettiest pie, and most unique pie. here are the winners. becca won two awards...she was lucky.

it was such a fun night filled with laughter and food-my favorite things!
i made the a chocolate cookie pie and had left over ingredients, so i decided to make homemade oreos! just call me betty crocker.
*don't worry, santa is bringing me a new camera for christmas...so no more dark, grainy photos!
merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment