Friday, February 11, 2011

twenty-one.





my twenty-first birthday was so fun! i had a piece of funfetti cake for breakfast...which means it will always be a good day. the only bad part about it was i had a test that morning! boo. later that night i went to one of my favorite restaurants, downtown grill and brewery, with my mom! we ate lots of food and even got to have my first legal drink...a tuscan margarita. (so yummy!) then some pretty special people came over for a bit to celebrate! although i am happy i turned 21, i still sometimes get that peter pan feeling...never wanting to grow up! but i have a feeling that this year is going to be a good year!
p.s. my closest friends and i are going to go to washington d.c. this weekend to celebrate! we are riding the megabus (which in its self will be an adventure)! i am so excited to go on this little adventure this weekend! maybe we will get to hang out with the president!

No comments:

Post a Comment