Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i'll be twenty (two) tomorrow...


it's like that ben rector song twenty tomorrow + two years. last night i met with my older friend, (my mentor-she doesn't like when i call her my mentor) and her family had decorated their house and even had a mini birthday celebration waiting for me! we had cupcakes, presents, and candles...the whole shebang! they called it the express party because their daughter had to get ready for bed. it was a great start to my birthday week! i love being able to spend time with her and we just talk about life and jesus. last night we did this in her car at sonic and drank cherry limeades. so here's to turning 22 tomorrow. holler!

1 comment:

  1. yayayyayaaaa happy birthday to YOU. tim riggins will be on your doorstep with a bow & no clothes

    ReplyDelete