Tuesday, February 7, 2012

paper hearts, hunks, and garland...oh my!


so naturally when my roomies are writing papers, studying for tests, or driving baby blue rental cars, i decide to cut out paper hearts and some good lookin' males and do a little decorating. i even cut enough hearts to hang some garland in our living room. i wanted to make my room a little more festive for valentine's day...even though i don't have a significant other. i just wanted to celebrate the holiday in my birthday month. and who doesn't want pictures of hunky boys in their room?!? i must say waking up to those hunks on my door isn't too bad, and i'm not sure why i didn't do this sooner. can you feel the love?

*the boy pictured without his shirt on is tim riggins (taylor kitsch) duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment