Sunday, November 28, 2010

counting my blessings.

thanksgiving was MUCH needed. i needed a break from school and normal life. i loved being with my entire family. it was a happy day full of laughter, love, and memories. we had a bunch of kiddos running around! (which is always fun)we ate until we couldn't eat anymore. we had quite a spread on the dessert table. and i love thanksgiving because that day i am always more aware of my blessings and what i have to be thankful for. i have great friends, a loving family, and a god who sticks and never leaves. it was just such a great day to be surrounded by people who love me. i am so blessed and so thankful for my family. we have had lots of bumps in the road the past year, and i am so thankful for what we have become as a family. so here is a little photo of my family. i am proud and so blessed to come from this family. thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment