Friday, April 22, 2011

a 'good friday'.

this really is a 'good friday'. i am thankful for my savior who died for me and rose again-giving me the hope and promise of heaven. i am thankful for my friends who encourage me constantly and who laugh at me and with me. i am thankful for my family who loves me through all my shortcomings and muck. i am thankful for that tree. i am thankful for death. i am thankful for redemption. i am thankful for a love that does not betray...a love that sets me free.

'i see you there hanging on a tree
you bled and then you died and then you rose again for me
now you are sitting on your heavenly throne
soon we will be coming home
you're beautiful, you're beautiful.' -phil wickham

**make sure you double click that puppy aka button!

Find more artists like Phil Wickham at Myspace Music





No comments:

Post a Comment