Sunday, May 29, 2011

spelunking, bachelorette parties, birthdays...oh my!

i have been enjoying this summer to the fullest, whether it be laying in the sun with friends, sitting on porches, lake days, and lazy days...i have loved every minute!

some friends and i decided to be extra adventurous and go play around in a cave, spelunking if you will. it was crazy! i have never been so beat up and bruised more in my life...totally worth it though. i feel so hard core, and that's what it is all about, right? we crawled on our bellies got mud everywhere, and explored this dark cave.

we also celebrated the bride to be with a little a bachelorette party. it consisted of mexican food-my favorite, sweet cece's, laughs all around, cathphrase- with a spin of course, and lots of new goodies for her to wear!! loved celebrating abby
(and andy in a way). can't wait for june 18th!
my family celebrated my brother, matthew's birthday this weekend too. daniel, the prodigal child even made an appearance for the weekend! we went to ruth's chris steak house...what? it started as a joke, and my mom said okay. i guess i need to start joking around more often so i can go to fancy places. mental note!
so happy long weekend and memorial day. here's to cookouts, lake days, and sunburns! holler!
*my family can never take a normal picture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment