Monday, May 2, 2011

weekend.

well my brother did it! he ran a full marathon!!! i can't really wrap my around it...and i can't wrap my head around the fact that lots of people do this. and my friends ran the half! whoop whoop. it was so fun to cheer on lots of other marathoners, friends, and cute boyz. it made you feel like you could conquer the world.
after the race. we took naps, had pillow talk, watched couponing shows, and slept. i was so tired this weekend, and i didn't even run! to celebrate the victory of finishing the race we went to one of my favorite nashville restaurants...burger up. could i get some truffle tries to go, please? yummm!
the weekend was full of lots of running, lots of laughs, lots of good food, lots of jokes, and lots of friends! even though i missed girl talk...this weekend was just what i needed, and it included a road trip!
this week is finals week...i am ready to kick these three tests in the arse...so it can officially be summer summer summertime!!!
p.s. happy birthday to my beautiful friend becca!!

No comments:

Post a Comment